Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Mission Statement of Sorts?

I've tried blogging before, but I never really had a lot to say. And, after a couple of years, my poor blog just languished.

People keep telling me, though, that I should write about how we do this homeschool thing. They seem especially interested in two things:

1. How I Plan
2. How I Save Money on Materials

So, I'm going to give blogging another try. And I'm going to focus on those two aspects of our homeschooling journey. I hope to publish a post at least once a week, although posts may be more frequent in the beginning, since I'd like to write about each subject and our plans for this year.

Feel free to ask questions, if something I write doesn't make sense or if you just want more information about a post. I love a good conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment